Thursday, March 20, 2008

happy easter

We hope everyone has survived the winter. Spring is almost here!!! yeah!!! Can't wait to open all the windows and let the fresh air in!!!!
I can't believe all that we have to do this spring. Can you believe Darrick and I will be "empty nesters" come fall. I'm depressed about that. But for now we have college aps to get out, college housing to pay for, scholarships and grants to apply for,and a graduation party to plan. ( yep i'm still depressed, my babies are grown).

1 comment:

Johnson Family Blog said...

I LOVE it. Super cute! And ahh, what is up with telling Arik about Meerkat Manor. I have kept it from him this long. Way to let the cat out of the bag, Missy. Ha Ha. We still need to pick a date for "Shutter".
Love the Blog and can't wait to see more,
Johnsons
http://arikjanet.blogspot.com/